Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:40 pm
- Forum: Documentation
- Topic: Clarification on standard python prerequisites
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3798
https://docs.espressif.com/projects/esp-idf/en/latest/get-started/linux-setup.html#install-prerequisites 1- Is the different lists of dependencies per distro due to some of them being already pre-installed on that distro or what? 2- What is the bare minimum? By minimum I mean enough to run 'menucon...
- Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:00 pm
- Forum: ESP32 IDF
- Topic: Timer divider and frequency
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1163
Awesome. A couple more questions... https://docs.espressif.com/projects/esp-idf/en/latest/api-reference/peripherals/timer.html#interrupts When handling an interrupt within an interrupt serivce routine (ISR) I don't really get the wording here. Interrupts are handled inside ISRs, right? Since that's ...
Oh well, I just posted another closely related question on the forums and I can't find it due to it being submitted to approval, because I thought this one had not been posted and I didn't see any notification until after I did it. I would like the discussion to continue on the other thread, as I go...
1. What is the point of a prescaler anyway? From what I understand, it scales down the clock count, which basically reduces the resolution of the counter. 2. Why would that be good or intended? There must be a very good reason why hardware makers would put that in a CPU, and why is that? Moving on t...
https://docs.espressif.com/projects/esp-idf/en/latest/api-reference/peripherals/timer.html#introduction The ESP32 chip contains two hardware timer groups. Each group has two general-purpose hardware timers. They are all 64-bit generic timers based on 16-bit prescalers and 64-bit up / down counters ...
- Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:52 pm
- Forum: ESP-IDF 中文讨论版
- Topic: ESP_ERR_NVS_NEW_VERSION_FOUND 错误如何解决
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2637
What exactly performs this action? And when is it performed?If newer firmware (v3.2) sees the NVS partition produced by older firmware, it will automatically update the format of the partition.
Is it one of the python scripts at building time, or automatically at boot time? Or what?