Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Mesh coexistence application example with Wi-Fi Smartconfig ESPTOUCH

dalohar

Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Mesh coexistence application example with Wi-Fi Smartconfig ESPTOUCH

Postby dalohar » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:01 am

Hi,

Greetings!

I am using Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Mesh coexistence application example.
Here in this example if I adds functionality for Wi-Fi smartconfig (ESPTOUCH) then smart configuration do not works.

Can you please help me to sort out this issue?

Regards,

Dinesh

dalohar

Re: Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Mesh coexistence application example with Wi-Fi Smartconfig ESPTOUCH

Postby dalohar » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:11 am

Hi,

With co-operation from Espressif support tea, we are able to resolve this issue.
Here main issue was Bluetooth Mesh and Smartconfig can not work simultaneously.

So here we made some change that first we allowed all smartconfig activities to get completed and then once Wi-Fi connected successfully to AP we started Bluetooth mesh.
Now from this point Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Mesh works well (Smartconfig process stopped once device connected to AP)

Thank you.

karunt

Re: Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Mesh coexistence application example with Wi-Fi Smartconfig ESPTOUCH

Postby karunt » Fri May 13, 2022 9:03 am

Is there a similar solution to using BLE to perform smartconfig and then using wifi mesh to create the mesh network?

dalohar

Postby dalohar » Sat May 21, 2022 11:42 am

karunt wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 9:03 am
Is there a similar solution to using BLE to perform smartconfig and then using wifi mesh to create the mesh network?
Sorry I have not work with Wi-Fi Mesh.
Have you experiencing similar issue

karunt

Postby karunt » Tue May 24, 2022 12:18 pm

dalohar wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 11:42 am
karunt wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 9:03 am
Sorry I have not work with Wi-Fi Mesh.
Have you experiencing similar issue
I haven't yet, but I'm researching on how to implement a BLE/wifi mesh mechanism that can operate concurrently without any issues or dropped packages, both on the wifi and BLE side. Since I'm relatively new to working with the ESP set of chips, I was wondering if there's any guidance on what I'm trying to implement.

karunt

Postby karunt » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:59 pm

Does anyone know where/how to find the code for the esp-mesh apis? All the esp-mesh apis seems to be declared in the esp_mesh.h file, but without seeing the contents of the api, how can anyone understand how the apis work and what they do?