Whether one client could establish stable connections to three severs at most in ble ?

rwj112358

Whether one client could establish stable connections to three severs at most in ble ?

Postby rwj112358 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:54 am

I wonder whether one client could establish stable connections to three severs at most in ble .I use 5 esp32s to transmit some data in ble,one of the which is client,and the others are servers.I modify the demo “multiply-gattc” in ble of the bluedroid.They can work well in long time,but the rest of the servers will disconnect when a servers disconnenct.They will work well again after a few seconds automatically. I wonder why all servers will disconnect when one severs disconnect.I would be appreciated for your reply.

chegewara

Re: Whether one client could establish stable connections to three severs at most in ble ?

Postby chegewara » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:48 pm

I think it was "normal" some time ago, but currently it should be fixed. In that demo you dont have any check performed which device disconnected and thats why all are disconnected. Try to study part of code where disconnect event occurs.