Error build esp_modem_api==0.1.20 : PdpContext not declared in esp_modem_command_declare.inc:127:78

rafapcardoso

Error build esp_modem_api==0.1.20 : PdpContext not declared in esp_modem_command_declare.inc:127:78

Postby rafapcardoso » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:03 am

I imported the esp_modem_api==0.1.20 into may code but I can build.
I am using ESP-IDF==4.4.4
The is the log error:

D:/.../managed_components/espressif__esp_modem/include/generate/esp_modem_command_declare.inc:127:78: error: 'PdpContext' has not been declared
ESP_MODEM_DECLARE_DCE_COMMAND(set_pdp_context, command_result, 1, STRUCT_OUT(PdpContext, p1)) \
^~~~~~~~~~
D:/.../managed_components/espressif__esp_modem/include/generate/esp_modem_command_declare.inc:33:38: note: in definition of macro 'STRUCT_OUT'
#define STRUCT_OUT(struct_name, p1) struct_name& p1
^~~~~~~~~~~
D:/.../managed_components/espressif__esp_modem/include/generate/esp_modem_command_declare.inc:127:1: note: in expansion of macro 'ESP_MODEM_DECLARE_DCE_COMMAND'
ESP_MODEM_DECLARE_DCE_COMMAND(set_pdp_context, command_result, 1, STRUCT_OUT(PdpContext, p1)) \
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D:/.../managed_components/espressif__esp_modem/include/esp_modem_api.h:21:1: note: in expansion of macro 'DECLARE_ALL_COMMAND_APIS'
DECLARE_ALL_COMMAND_APIS(declares esp_modem_<API>(esp_modem_t *dce, ...);)
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't try to use the example.
If there are other way to use PPPoS with SIM800L, using esp-idf 4.4.4, would be glad to hear and try it.

rafapcardoso

Re: Error build esp_modem_api==0.1.20 : PdpContext not declared in esp_modem_command_declare.inc:127:78

Postby rafapcardoso » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:20 pm

Anyone?
I commented all my code, the only code remainin is "#include <esp_modem_api.h>", and the error come from this import.
I am using version 4.4.4, I don't know what to do anymore, please, I need help to use the SIM800L.