BLE Mesh multi-device connect to the nodes

mm_1993

BLE Mesh multi-device connect to the nodes

Postby mm_1993 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:19 am

I'm working with ESP32-C3 (ESP-IDF) BLE Mesh and now I can work with it really good and it's ok but there are some problem with it

I have 5 node that All nodes are config in Proxy/relay mode. with one phone I can scan All of them and provision, and make a mesh network everything is ok, But if I provision nodes with device e.g."Phone-A" I cant see other nodes with any other device e.g."Phone-B". even I disconnect from mesh network.

1 - I cant connect Multi device phone to mesh Network and I dont know how can Handle it

2 - I dont know which mesh parameter should I Save in NVS flash that after reset esp32 the node can join to the mesh network again automatically.

3 - and when a device "phone-A" is disconnected from network it's true that device "phone-B" join network and/or two device join mesh network simultaneously? if yes how? should I change nodes mode?

my code is exactly like this : esp32 ble mesh Fast prov server Example and I change it for my project and add some more code for pwm & led & ...

thank you all
best regards