The modem sleep mode has a slow state with current only 3mA.

roctwo

The modem sleep mode has a slow state with current only 3mA.

Postby roctwo » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:36 am

As can be seen from the datasheet, the modem sleep has a slow state with current only 3mA.How to set modem sleep mode to slow state?
Attachments
QQ图片20170606150859.png
QQ图片20170606150859.png (88.75 KiB) Viewed 7919 times

roctwo

Re: The modem sleep mode has a slow state with current only 3mA.

Postby roctwo » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:46 am

I have seen your topic.
I can't find any way to implement the slow state of modem sleep. If it have not been implemented, why is it written on a document and no explanation on documents? Is document wrong? The light sleep has not been implemented,but you write it on document and no explanation on document.There are not only these two errors on documents.Maybe you want more people to use esp32 as soon as possible.So you write some attractive functions that have not been achieved on document.But this is cheating.And it is not responsible for users.I can tell everyone that I can fly,but I have not achieved my flying function.
About the slow state of modem sleep,I was disappointed that espressif's engineer did not answer the question.

littlesky

Re: The modem sleep mode has a slow state with current only 3mA.

Postby littlesky » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:01 am

The current on slow state is measured in test mode. This document means that the hardware of our chip does support this feature that reduces current when cpu works on slow state. But the IDF has not implemented the whole function yet. This function can not be found in our release notes of IDFv0.9~v2.0. Actually, this function is in our plan and will be done in IDFv3.0. Thanks for your question. We will work hard to implement this function as soon as possible.