[solved] draft savings only without attachment?

rudi ;-)

[solved] draft savings only without attachment?

Postby rudi ;-) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:46 pm

hi

i wanted start a post for get the the post link to insert it in info field for users if they have questions to the tool where is discribed then later in the "linked post". as usually a future doing :)

saw, that we can create a post and save it as draft. but the link for the post will be done, if the draft post is release as post.
this is ok. i started then the draft post but register, that we can not save attachments then if we save the post as draft.

FYI: cause i need the post link now, i started then a post by marking it as [draft design] and will edit it until weekend finnish.

my question is:
is there a possible way to save the post as draft with attachment(s) for later release it as post?
so i can write day for day the result and save as draft and if finnish then simply release it as post.

thanks
best wishes
rudi ;-)
Last edited by rudi ;-) on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------------------------
love it, change it or leave it.
問候飛出去的朋友遍全球魯迪

ESP_Sprite

Re: [Q forum] draft savings only without attachment?

Postby ESP_Sprite » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:58 am

PhpBB by default doesn't support it. There seems to be an extension to do that, but I haven't found a version that seems very recent for that, so I'm not sure if installing it is a good idea, sorry...

rudi ;-)

Re: [Q forum] draft savings only without attachment?

Postby rudi ;-) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:02 am

ESP_Sprite wrote:PhpBB by default doesn't support it. There seems to be an extension to do that, but I haven't found a version that seems very recent for that, so I'm not sure if installing it is a good idea, sorry...
txs jeroen - no problem - i will make "notes" on the draft for later add then the attachment.
no problem - thank you!!
best wishes
rudi ;-)
love it, change it or leave it.
問候飛出去的朋友遍全球魯迪