you need to answer forum posts if only way to engage sales is through the forum

shan.mcarthur

you need to answer forum posts if only way to engage sales is through the forum

Postby shan.mcarthur » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:37 pm

It is a little frustrating that your website doesn't have any way to reach sales as it drives to this forum as the only way to engage them, yet the forum is pretty locked down and sales is not answering the posts here.... Please create a sales question area or have your sales reps monitoring the forum here. For me, I am interested in purchasing the ACK module for alexa integration. How can I purchase a sample? I want to use this on an ESP32 board. Thanks!

ESP_Sprite

Re: you need to answer forum posts if only way to engage sales is through the forum

Postby ESP_Sprite » Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:29 am

Where do you see the main website funneling you to the forums? What I see is 'contact us' and 'sales questions' links all over the place, leading to our contact form. You can use that (or directly mail sales@espressif.com) to get in contact with the sales team.

shan.mcarthur

Re: you need to answer forum posts if only way to engage sales is through the forum

Postby shan.mcarthur » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:18 pm

I am looking for information on the Alexa ACK module. The page leads me to this page, which has a form for commercial purposes and suggests for hobbyists to use the forum. https://www.espressif.com/en/contact-us/sales-questions

The challenge is I posted some questions and never got an answer. I will try the sales email as you have suggested.

Thanks
Shan