Memory and port address of ESP32 wroom

Angiie-Count

Memory and port address of ESP32 wroom

Postby Angiie-Count » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:55 am

Hello friends, currently i am working on a DAS system, where the DTU, Repeater and RTU connects to each other through WLAN. For RTU i.e. remote terminal unit I am using ESP32 wroom chipset. It is supposed to receive 4 inputs and give out 4 outputs. The working of th project is like this.

The commands or query is sent to RTU from DTU over WLAN in MODBUS RTU protocol and RTU is expected to reply this query in MODBUS RTU only over the WLAN. What I precisely need is, the queries that will be sent from DTU to RTU will have memory addresses specified in them, I have to store particular data from the inputs to the particular Memory address. So that whenever query for particular memory address is called the RTU will revert it with the data stored at those particular memory location/address. Is it possible to do so with esp32 Wroom. I am using Arduino IDE for this and have already installed ESP32 core in it. I have previous work experience with ESP01 but never done anything like this before. Any help, suggestions?

Thanks in advance