I'm using the WROVER module with 4.5M RAM / 16M Flash.
It will be the central data store to save and sync the state of a html/js APP.
Multiple APP clients will connect concurrently (use websockets?) and need to be notified of any changes to the database immediately.
It will hold user settings and state information. (some of it is volatile, some non-volatile -does/doesn't need to be preserved after a reboot)
- * I estimate needing around 3 tables with 10~20 fields and 10~50 entries each.
* I don't need to change schema or add tables at run-time, just add/remove/change entries.
* It should be accessible by the http-server process. (Im currently using libesphttpd)
* It should be resilient to power interruption.
* I guess it should be a relational database (i.e. tables), but I'm not sure if that's a requirement.
* It should allow concurrent? read and write access by multiple http clients. (or sequential?)
Or is there something far simpler that would make sense?
I'd appreciate any examples of local data storage on the ESP32.