Mesh and server

NZMESH32

Mesh and server

Postby NZMESH32 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:25 pm

Hi

I am trying to utilise a number of ESP32's (up to 10) to create a mesh network to share monitored information and to pass "control" periodically to differing nodes in the mesh. In addition I want to be able to monitor this via HTML (other options could be considered) on an iPhone (or similar). The iPhone will monitor but also provide setup/configuration of the nodes (what they measure, how often, how they respond, and when control passes from node to node).

I can separately get the mesh operating, and i can get the iPhone to ESP32 connection working, but can't work out how to get them both working at the same time.

Any ideas how to get this working (or other options to achieve the same thing)?

Pretty new to this stuff, so excuse the unenlightened query :D

Thanks

Using Arduino ESP32 Devkit, primarily with painlessMesh.

ESP_LBB

Re: Mesh and server

Postby ESP_LBB » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:08 am

Hi NZMESH32,

Do you work based on MDF? Because in MDF we've provided the application ESP-Mesh both for Android and iOS(available on App Store), this app can be used to configure the network and control the devices, and set configuration of devices.

If your work is based on painlessMesh, I'm afraid we can't provide much help as it's designed by our fans.

lukecam95

Re: Mesh and server

Postby lukecam95 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:40 pm

Hi,

I have the same issue. I would like to use an existing website running on the ESP32 devices to configure the network. Is it possible to have a webserver and ESP-WIFI-MESH running at the same time?

Thank you!