The example of espwho can not be built.

xien551

The example of espwho can not be built.

Postby xien551 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:46 am

Hi everyone, I build the example of espwho, but encounter a problem.

C:/Users/xien5/espwho2/esp-who/components/bus/i2s_lcd_esp32_driver.c: In function 'lcd_set_pin':
C:/Users/xien5/espwho2/esp-who/components/bus/i2s_lcd_esp32_driver.c:355:5: error: implicit declaration of function 'gpio_matrix_out'; did you mean 'gpio_iomux_out'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
gpio_matrix_out(config->pin_num_wr, I2S0O_WS_OUT_IDX, true, false);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gpio_iomux_out
C:/Users/xien5/espwho2/esp-who/components/bus/i2s_lcd_esp32_driver.c: In function 'lcd_cam_init':
C:/Users/xien5/espwho2/esp-who/components/bus/i2s_lcd_esp32_driver.c:437:9: error: implicit declaration of function 'periph_module_enable'; did you mean 'i2s_adc_enable'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
periph_module_enable(PERIPH_I2S0_MODULE);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i2s_adc_enable
C:/Users/xien5/espwho2/esp-who/components/bus/i2s_lcd_esp32_driver.c:437:30: error: 'PERIPH_I2S0_MODULE' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'PERIPHS_IO_MUX_MTDO_U'?
periph_module_enable(PERIPH_I2S0_MODULE);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PERIPHS_IO_MUX_MTDO_U
C:/Users/xien5/espwho2/esp-who/components/bus/i2s_lcd_esp32_driver.c:437:30: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
C:/Users/xien5/espwho2/esp-who/components/bus/i2s_lcd_esp32_driver.c:441:30: error: 'PERIPH_I2S1_MODULE' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'PERIPHS_IO_MUX_MTDO_U'?
periph_module_enable(PERIPH_I2S1_MODULE);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PERIPHS_IO_MUX_MTDO_U
C:/Users/xien5/espwho2/esp-who/components/bus/i2s_lcd_esp32_driver.c: In function 'i2s_lcd_driver_init':
C:/Users/xien5/espwho2/esp-who/components/bus/i2s_lcd_esp32_driver.c:530:9: error: implicit declaration of function 'gpio_pad_select_gpio'; did you mean 'esp_rom_gpio_pad_select_gpio'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
gpio_pad_select_gpio(config->pin_num_cs);
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
esp_rom_gpio_pad_select_gpio
cc1.exe: some warnings being treated as errors
[851/960] Building C object esp-idf/mqtt/CMakeFiles/__idf_mqtt.dir/esp-mqtt/mqtt_client.c.obj
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
ninja failed with exit code 1

It seems that i2s_lcd_esp32_driver.c have some errors, is there any update recently? How to fix it?