Help to write simple code, Can Pay

TopTip666

Help to write simple code, Can Pay

Postby TopTip666 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:31 pm

Hello.
I know a little arduino code and can program something simple.
Problem is next, i,m building a floating boathouse project and need to do wireless steering and gear change for it.
I already had built one boathouse like this and steering with throttle working, somehow gear change also (i,m using arduino uno and flight controllers for this.)
So now i need your help to figure out better gear change code, beacause project is big, i dont have time to do code myself, so i,m willing to pay through paypal for it.
I explainit better. I want to make power servo (25-45kg) switch gears forward, neutral, backward.
For this i want to use flight controller remote: controller knob is always neutral, say value 500, if i switch forward- value 900, program needs to switch servo forward position, if i switch forward position again value 900, it needs to switch servo neutral (center position).
If i switch knob backward value 300 it needs to move servo position another edge. And if i switch backward position again, it needs to switch servo neutral position.
Remote knob returning after switching always neutral (500value) position. So there must be something counting process i guess.
Servo cant change never from backward to forward directly, it needs always to have neutral position also.
So very long and confusing text.
Is there anyone, who can help me with that or understands what a hell i,m talking about :)
I can compensate your effort.

vrenupr

Re: Help to write simple code, Can Pay

Postby vrenupr » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:00 am

Do you have any sketch/image/video or further info available of what you are trying to achieve?