Espressif Documentation Feedback Questionnaire 2022

ESP_wangfang

Espressif Documentation Feedback Questionnaire 2022

Postby ESP_wangfang » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:08 am

Welcome to Espressif Documentation Feedback Questionnaire! Please use it to send us any comments if you think our documentation needs any improvements! If you like something about our documentation and would like us to do more of that, please leave a comment as well. :lol:

We will award the best improvement ideas with Espressif development boards. If you like to be included in the award draw, please leave your contact information in the questionnaire.

We are committed to continuously improving our documentation and making it more user-friendly. Thank you for taking the time to send your comments!

ESP_yiying

Re: Espressif Documentation Feedback Questionnaire

Postby ESP_yiying » Mon May 08, 2023 4:01 am

Thank you for your interest in the questionnaire. It has ended, and we are no longer accepting responses.

We would like to express our gratitude to all participants for their valuable input and are pleased to announce that the participants below will be awarded an Espressif development board for their detailed suggestions on Espressif documentation. We will contact them via email to coordinate the delivery of their awards.
  • mas***@sol***.tech
  • phd***@hot***.com
  • qch***@sho***.com
Your feedback is highly valued. We have carefully analyzed it to identify areas for improvement. Based on your suggestions, we will be working on providing more Chinese documents, application example documents, and improving our Wi-Fi and Bluetooth documentation.

In addition, another questionnaire will be released to help us learn more details on your needs. So, stay tuned!

dltech

Postby dltech » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:58 am

Reference guide. Where are WI-FI and bluetooth chapters in the reference guide? I want to rewrite a esp32 library. I made a full register definitions from reference guide https://gitlab.com/dltech/lowlevellib/- ... type=heads.
But I did not found any information about how to rewrite the bluetooth and wi-fi protocols. Please tell me in which document I will found registers, mechanism of sending command to co-processor or so on, in order to interact with radio peripheral at low level. Without uploading an AT command oriented firmware.

Please, help me with that, I am seriously going to write an alternative variant of ESP32 firmware and library.

ESP_Sprite

Postby ESP_Sprite » Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:41 pm

They are not public, sorry. You can take the binary drivers that ESP-IDF uses and adapt that to your OS: simply supply the functions defined here. That's what Rust, Zephyr and Nuttx do iirc.

(Also, you are aware that we already supply headers like that, I hope?)