esp32 idf errosrs while compiling the opc-ua files

lavesh

Re: esp32 idf errosrs while compiling the opc-ua files

Postby lavesh » Sun May 05, 2019 10:55 am

Is there any ubdates about it

ESP_Sprite

Postby ESP_Sprite » Mon May 06, 2019 3:31 am

The file you linked contains the toolchain; where exactly did you find the opc-ua libraries in there?

Also, in general, getting this information from you by asking these questions is like pulling teeth. Just to sketch out what's happening here: In order to figure out what went wrong, we need to recreate the situation (either mentally or in real life) that you have on your machine. It would be a real help if you actually stated 'I downloaded this file, installed that package this way, got this code from there, and then I ran into this issue', so we can do the same and see where the problem is. If you only give us tiny bits of this information and/or we have to ask multiple times for it, chances we can/will help you will get reduced to zero pretty quickly.

lavesh

Postby lavesh » Thu May 09, 2019 7:33 am

My complete work still in opc-ua server building

1. Firstly I studied what is opcua and where is its basic operations and tasks where used.
2. In that survy I found that it works on plc-scada systeme and that thing are not genrally used in indian engineers also.
3. I found different tools for it from all of those there is one tool kepserver.
After that I studied complete kepserver tool how to produced devices and channels in it.
4. And how that tool is going to connect with local network and our plc.

5. After that I started founding different videos and lectures for the opc-ua connectivity.
6. After some time I got link for opcua libraries from one chines forum which is known espressif
https://www.espressif.com/en/media_over ... anch-india
this is that forum

7. And the link for libraries is https://github.com/cmbahadir/opcua-esp32
That is link for that libraries
8. After that I found the one website that guide complete installation for idf tool mingw shell which is nothing but one vmware for linux
9. https://docs.espressif.com/projects/esp ... setup.html
this is link for that website for installation processes
here u easily understand complete installation processes about the idf

10. C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\kolban-ESP32.pdf this is one pdf where u gets complete programing knowledges of idf.
11. Also on same installation website also all kind of programing knowledes are avilables.
12. Afer that I run hello world programs on idf monitores with proper shell commands which required for it.

13. After that I started flashing opcua code for the esp32 where I found different ki9nds of problems

This the following way through I created for installations.

after that istallations I got find out different kinds of errors

14. After that we have found errors for some esp_crosscore_init.h this header files does not exits in the our exreacted files of esp

This files involved C:\msys32\home\Admin\esp\opcua-esp32-master\opcua-esp32-master\components\freertos\include\freertos

At that location I have enter the copied one file call esp_crosscore_init.h
I get that files from github

15. That way I solved that errors after that I found one more make files errors that was I am solving

17. 24-4-2019
Here I tried to understand “esp32/rom/etc_sys.h” libraries
That libraries is used in our code od idf is that indicating libraries internal address or something else because I seen first time such a libraries.
18. I cpied that libraries and placed it in our all libraries folder
C:\msys32\home\Admin\esp\esp-idf\components\esp32\include copied here.

But I got same errors no any kind of feedback. Then what to do………..

19. Can change internal names of libraries.
20. I need to study for what perpose of this libraries and not it taking its address.
I don’t understand why those are changing there paths such like that

21. This header files contains those only three lines
#warning rom/ets_sys.h is deprecated,
please use esp32/rom/ets_sys.h instead
#include "esp32/rom/ets_sys.h"

I studied those lines those are but thgose shows only path on 1 st file nothing else,
I don’t understand that why are they changing path on those files.

( Actually I make much time pass today because of headache unable to concentrate completely. And it was going very difficult now. )
22. Today I create complete documentations on it.

ESP_Sprite

Postby ESP_Sprite » Thu May 09, 2019 9:04 am

Ah, that's a lot clearer. So, the issue is that the opcua-esp32 project is a bit weird, in that it includes esp-idf bits from a specific, older version of esp-idf, and as such as problems compiling against a newer version. What you did in your instructions is get the latest version of esp-idf instead.

You can 'fix' this by going to your esp-idf directory in the terminal and running 'git checkout v3.2' and then 'git submodule update --recursive' . This should make the code compile without issues.

Note that I have no idea what you want to use this for, but if you need this for a commercial purpose, it may be better to look elsewhere... the author himself already states "This code is written for experimental purposes.I do NOT suggest to use it on a real world application" and I think that is wise advise.

lavesh

Postby lavesh » Fri May 10, 2019 6:35 am

hello actually i have updated idf to last version but still it is showing some errors
and thank you for advice on not to use in commercial actually, we are making some kind of R&D on it that we will need those opcua programs.

and from your experience on esp i hope would you like to work on esp-idf for opcua so keep in touch and suggest us if u get some clues on it.

lavesh

Postby lavesh » Fri May 10, 2019 6:37 am

Thank you for giving me your valuable time for searching on my topic

lavesh

Postby lavesh » Sat May 11, 2019 5:54 am

is there any other iot devices through which we can implement opc ua server in that iot device please just me

Gfast2

Postby Gfast2 » Sun May 12, 2019 5:31 am

In my Human opinion all devices can run opc ua, even arduino uno can run opc at least. The Problem here is only, if you can "bake" a proper opc ua implementation into target device. Perhapse you'd like to read more about opc ua in open62541 project.